English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788476959 | 474 Pages | AZW3 | 17 MB
Working with Odoo 11 – Third Edition: Configure, manage, and customize your Odoo system
Transform and modernize your businesses and upgrade your enterprise management skills with Odoo 11, the most comprehensive management software
Odoo is an all-in-one management software that offers an array of business applications, forming a complete suite of enterprise management applications. Odoo 11 comes with advances on usability, speed, and design.
Working with Odoo 11 starts with how to set up Odoo, both online and on your own server. You’ll then configure the basic company settings required to quickly get your first Odoo system up and running. Later, you’ll explore customer relationship management in Odoo and its importance in a modern business environment. You’ll then dive into purchasing applications with Odoo, learn some of the primary functionalities of ERP systems for manufacturing operations, and use analytic accounting to provide better reporting.
After that, you’ll learn how to work with Odoo for mobile, and finally, you will walk through the recent Odoo 11 features with respect to the community and enterprise edition, giving you a complete understanding of what Odoo can do for your business.
What you will learn
- Configure a functioning customer relationship management system
- Set up a purchasing and receiving system
- Implement manufacturing operations and processes using real-world examples
- Discover the capabilities of Odoo’s financial accounting and reporting features
- Integrate powerful human resource applications
- Utilize Odoo’s project management application to organize tasks
- Customize Odoo without writing a line of code