English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 6 Hours | 1.01 GB
Make money by creating WordPress themes and plugins and become a better developer.
WordPress is the hottest CMS available on the web.There are hundreds of jobs posted each day online with clients seeking WordPress developers. It’s popularity is due to the fact that there are thousands of plugins and themes available online. There’s a lot of money to be made with this industry and I will show you how.
This course will help make you into one of the most competitive WordPress developers out there. You will be able to develop custom plugins and themes no matter how hard the task is.
We’ll explore the various WordPress APIs and how they should be used. The codex page is filled with examples and each page is quite lengthy. WordPress development doesn’t have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others’ code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That’s how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand WordPress.
You will also be taught how to sell your plugin online and make a profit. This includes licensing and learning about the various platforms out there to help you with marketing.
What are the requirements?
- You should know how to set up a local environment
- You should know how to install WordPress and navigate around
- Web Editor
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 80 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Develop WordPress Plugins
- Develop WordPress Themes
- Make money online by selling your theme/plugin on market platforms or on your own personal site
- License your theme and/or plugin
- Understand the architecture of a plugin and theme
- Understand the WordPress core and it’s functions
- Fully Understand WordPress’s API and how to interact with WordPress and its system
- Query the Database and create tables
What is the target audience?
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- PHP Coders
- Users who would like to make money online selling plugins and themes
- This course is for students who are new to developing plugins and themes and would like to learn the best practices for developing themes/plugins.
Resolve the captcha to access the links!