This reference text will benefit readers in enhancing their understanding of the recent technologies, protocols, and challenges in various stages of development of wireless communication and networking.
The text discusses the cellular concepts of 4G, 5G, and 6G along with their challenges. It covers topics related to vehicular technology, wherein vehicles communicate with the traffic and the environment around them using short-range wireless signals. The text comprehensively covers important topics including use of the Internet of Things (IoT) in wireless communication, architecture, and protocols. It further covers the role of smart antennas in emerging wireless technologies.
- Discusses advanced techniques used in the field of wireless communication.
- Covers technologies including network slicing, 5G wireless communication, and TV white space technology.
- Discusses practical applications including drone delivery systems, public safety, IoT, virtual reality, and smart cities.
- Covers radio theory and applications for wireless communication with ranges of centimeters to hundreds of meters.
- Discusses important topics including metamaterials, inductance coupling for loop antennas, bluetooth low energy, wireless security, and wireless sensor networks.
Discussing latest technologies including 5G, 6G, IoT, vehicular technology and TV white space technology, this text will be useful for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and professionals in the fields of electrical engineering, and electronics and communication engineering.Homepage