English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4 Hours | 534 MB
A practical guide to building an interactive and fully-featured web application from scratch with NodeJS and MongoDB
Web Development with Node.js and MongoDB will show you how to build powerful web applications from the ground up. Starting with the simplest “hello world”-based script and moving on to more and more advanced techniques, this course will show you what is possible while building your application.
We’ll begin with some of the basic concepts of Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB and build on this knowledge with practical examples. With each concept, the application will get more powerful and you will be able to process any business logic you may need.
We will then learn about Express.js to make web applications and MongoDB to persist your data. Then you will find out how to build on the shoulders of giants by consuming a RESTful API or become a giant by serving your own API. Later on, you’ll get to grips with automatically testing your application to make sure it is functioning properly.
At the end, we will take a look at deploying our application and improving its performance. The course closes with suggestions on further improvements that can be made to the application.
What You Will Learn
- Write scripts in Node.js and understand when Node.js is the right tool for the job and when it should be avoided
- Master the article of writing modular applications
- Improve the quality of the application by persisting and manipulating data with MongoDB database
- Build on the shoulders of giants by consuming your data through the RESTful API
- Focus on the value by better understanding and quality through automatic testing
- Improve customer retention and loyalty by ensuring your application stays fast and reliable
- Introduce your application to the world by deploying it on the cloud
Resolve the captcha to access the links!