English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1803241494 | 360 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 11 MB
Develop modern web UIs with Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly
- Create a production-ready Blazor application from start to finish
- Learn Blazor fundamentals, gain actionable insights, and discover best practices
- Find out how, when, and why to use Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly, as well as Blazor Hybrid
You’ll start by learning how to leverage the power of Blazor and exploring the full capabilities of both Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly. Then you’ll move on to the practical part, centered around a sample project – a blog engine. You’ll apply all your newfound knowledge about creating Blazor projects, the inner workings of Razor syntax, validating forms, and creating your own components.
When you reach the end of this book, you’ll have the confidence you need to create and deploy production-ready Blazor applications, and you’ll have a big-picture view of the Blazor landscape.
What you will learn
- Understand the different technologies that can be used with Blazor, such as Blazor Server, Blazor WebAssembly, and Blazor Hybrid
- Find out how to build simple and advanced Blazor components
- Explore the differences between Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects
- Discover how Minimal APIs work and build your own API
- Learn techniques to debug your Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications
- Test Blazor components using bUnit
Resolve the captcha to access the links!