English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1484294833 | 353 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 42 MB
Use Visual Studio Code to write and debug code quickly and efficiently on any platform, for any device, using any programming language, and on the operating system of your choice.
Visual Studio Code is an open source and cross-platform development tool that focuses on code editing across a variety of development scenarios, including web, mobile, and cloud development. This third edition has been updated to match the latest releases of the environment. Additional updates relate to .NET 7 and explain how to consume AI services from code you write in Visual Studio Code. This new edition is also refreshed with the latest updates, such as enhanced merge editor, creating extensions, support for the Julia language, and much more.
The book teaches you how to be immediately productive with Visual Studio Code, from the basics to some of the more complex topics. You will learn how to work on individual code files, complete projects, and come away with an understanding of advanced code-editing features that will help you focus on productivity, and source code collaboration with Git.
What You Will Learn
- Get started with practical guidance on Visual Studio Code, including expansive guidance on writing apps with C# and Python
- Understand how to edit individual files and how to work with folders by working on the latest workspace trust and multi-root workspaces
- Debug code on multiple platforms through real-world guidance, such as working under corporate networks
- Package code into Docker containers and deploy these to Azure
- Acquire valuable tips, tricks, and suggestions from hard-earned, real-world experience to be more productive
Resolve the captcha to access the links!