English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 33m | 1.76 GB
Build effective, realistic, and exciting Virtual Reality games in Unity 3D
If want to know how to build the most vivid and realistic games using Unity, this is the perfect tutorial.
Virtual Reality is an exploding market and there is still a lot to discover about it. Unity 2019 is an intuitive multiplatform game engine that has become the industry standard for building Virtual Reality games, applications, and experiences for the new generation of consumer VR devices.
In this course, you will learn about the specifics of Virtual Reality development in Unity. You will learn how to intuitive VR user interfaces and integrate audio and video into your application to give a lasting impression. You will build practical solutions to some of the key issues facing Virtual Reality with helpful tips for making better VR experiences.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a VR game using Unity 3D and implement some of the most common and useful interactions and game mechanics. You will also know how to think in VR and create a comfortable and effective user experience.
Please note that this course uses Unity 2019 and assumes prior working knowledge of Unity; however, those who have migrated to Unity 2020 will still benefit from the features and project deployment covered in this course. Please also note that knowledge of C# is also required for this course.
Programmers or game developers who have a basic knowledge of Virtual Reality and want to explore what Unity has to offer will also find it useful.
- Concepts and components of the Unity Engine and Editor and how to set up a project ready for VR
- Create a User Interface (UI) and game menu and build Interactions with C# scripting
- Learn VR elements and build a state machine through Unity’s Animator
- Learn how to design an effective and solid virtual reality experience
- Achieve a stable framerate
- Master the tools and techniques you’ll need for optimal VR performance.
- Learn the use of universal UX concept and some specific rules for VR design using Unity
- Use optimization techniques to achieve optimal VR performance