Gain a comprehensive understanding of UX programming and how it can help you create the best UI Designs.
Have you ever asked yourself what makes good UI design?
Are you interested in making a career in UI Designing?
This book will take you through the basics of UX programming and show you how to apply it to your own designs. You will learn how to make awesome UI designs and prototypes and how to actually think like a UX programmer.
The essence of this book is to give you a practical guide that you can use to create the best UI/UX designs. We have several chapters discussing the different concepts of UX programming and how to apply them. The book also includes chapters on more advanced topics, such as design thinking, user research, and usability testing. And to test your practical skills, we have carried out an e-commerce project throughout the book to help you understand the concepts much better.
In this book, you will:
- Learn what UX/UI designing is.
- Discover some popular UI elements that designers use.
- Understand UI elements and how to apply them.
- Learn how to create a user persona.
- Understand the difference between HTML and CSS programming VS prototype Tools.
- Learn what a sitemap is and how you can make one.
- Learn what wireframe is and why it is at the core of creating UI designs.
- Discover the 3 crucial key phases of UI/UX designing.
- Discover UI and UX design Processes and Methods.
- Master Visual designing in UI.
- Learn how to create Style guides and why they are important
- Master the usability heuristics and how you can apply them in your Designs.
- Master hands-on practical activity on HTML and CSS.
- Learn what makes a good UI design.
This book is an extensive mixture of design concepts, best practices, and hands-on coding tutorials that will take your UX programming skills to the next level. The book starts with an introduction to UX designing and what it entails. The pro tips and the case studies mentioned in the book will give you a practical understanding of creating excellent user interfaces. You will also get an insight into the thought process behind designing great UX and becoming a great UX designer and programmer.
So click the “add to cart” button now and start reading what it takes to become an awesome and great UI/UX designer and create designs that make people go “wow.”Homepage