English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1800206786 | 306 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 118 MB
Write fail-safe automation tests, device emulation, and browser automation using Puppeteer’s API powered by Google
Puppeteer is an open source web automation library created by Google to perform tasks such as end-to-end testing, performance monitoring, and task automation with ease. This book will take you on a pragmatic journey using real-world use cases to help you to learn Puppeteer and implement best practices to take your automation code to the next level!
By the end of this UI testing book, you’ll have learned how to make the most of Puppeteer’s API and be able to apply it in your real-world projects.
What you will learn
- Understand browser automation fundamentals
- Explore end-to-end testing with Puppeteer and its best practices
- Apply CSS Selectors and XPath expressions to web automation
- Discover how you can leverage the power of web automation as a developer
- Emulate different use cases of Puppeteer such as network speed tests and geolocation
- Get to grips with techniques and best practices for web scraping and web content generation