English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-887-8 | 248 Pages | EPUB, MOBI, PDF (conv) | 18 MB
Discover how to build iOS and watchOS applications in Swift 2 using Xcode
Swift was considered one of the biggest innovations last year, and certainly with Swift 2 announced at WWDC in 2015, this segment of the developer space will continue to be hot and dominating.
This is a fast-paced guide to provide an overview of Swift programming and then walks you through in detail how to write iOS applications. Progress through chapters on custom views, networking, parsing and build a complete application as a Git repository, all by using Swift as the core language
What you will learn
- Dive into Swift and explore its innovative and powerful syntax
- Work with Swift in Xcode to get a unique and productive approach to development
- Find out how to create complete iOS applications
- Discover rapid prototyping with a Swift playground
- Get to know how to use the Swift storyboard to develop multi-page applications
- Get to grips with parsing JSON and XML data from network sources
- Build a network client for GitHub repositories, with full source code on GitHub
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!