English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-0-07-184259-4 | 560 Pages | EPUB | 13 MB
Essential SQL Skills Made Easy
Fully revised to cover the latest software versions, this easy-to-follow guide will get you started programming in SQL right away. Discover how to create database tables, access and modify data, work with triggers and transactions, build effective queries, and handle management and administrative functions. SQL: A Beginner’s Guide, Fourth Edition offers clear instruction on each topic and is loaded with step-by-step examples. This practical book includes coverage of database security, SQL/XML, and new temporal data features.
Designed for Easy Learning:
- Key Skills & Concepts―Lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert―Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This―Hands-on exercises that show how to apply your skills
- Notes―Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips―Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions―Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Self-Tests―Chapter-ending quizzes to test your knowledge
- Annotated Syntax―Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!