Learn how to create dynamic websites using the Java programming language with this java web application tutorial
In this Java web application tutorial I’ll show you how to create dynamic websites using the core technologies of Java web programming. If you want to create your own interactive websites, if you know some Java and you want to take your skills to the next level, or if you want hot skills for the job marketplace, this Java web application tutorial course is for you.
In this Java web application tutorial course you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage the power of Java to create dynamic websites
- Deploy your applications for free on the Internet
- Use and understand core server-side Java web technologies
I’ll show you how to take your basic Java knowledge and use it to create websites using the same technologies (servlets, JSPs and JSTL) that everyone from self-employed web developers to huge corporations use to create modern interactive web sites.
What are the requirements?
- Basic Java knowledge
- Ideally basic HTML and SQL knowledge
- Basic computer and Internet skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 64 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- Understand the core technologies of modern Java web programming
- Know how to develop and deploy your own websites using Java
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to create websites that interact with databases
- Java programmers who want to learn web programming skills
- Java beginners who want to learn more Java and enjoy a challenge