English | 2017 | ISBN: 1785880254 | 320 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 198 MB
75-80 recipes for learning Rust programming
If you are building concurrent applications, server-side programs, or high-performance applications, you will benefit from this language. This book comes with a lot of application-specific recipes to kick-start your development of real-world high-performance applications with the Rust programming language and integrating Rust units into your existing applications. In this book, you will find some 80 practical recipes written in Rust that will allow you to use the code samples right away in your existing applications. These recipes have been tested with stable rust compiler versions of 1.14.0 and above.
This book will help you understand the core concepts of the Rust language, enabling you to develop efficient and high-performance applications by incorporating features such as zero cost abstraction and better memory management.
We’ll delve into advanced-level concepts such as error handling, macros, crates, and parallelism in Rust. Toward the end of the book, you will learn how to create HTTP servers and web services, building a strong foundational knowledge in server-side programming and enabling you to deliver solutions to build high-performance and safer production-level web applications and services using Rust.
What You Will Learn
- Understand system programming language problems and see how Rust provides unique solutions
- Get to know the core concepts of Rust to develop fast and safe applications
- Explore the possibility of integrating Rust units into existing applications to make them more efficient
- Achieve better parallelism, security, and performance
- Explore ways to package your Rust application and ship it for deployment in a production environment
- Discover how to build web applications and services using Rust to provide high-performance to the end user