English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 6.5 Hours | 0.98 GB
This is a well-organized course. The curriculum has been created in such a way that learning Redux-React was never so easy before! It is divided into 9 sections:
- The fourth section focuses on ECMAScript 2015 (ES6). In fact, you can work with a Redux & React application without using ES6. However, an experienced React developer usually tries to apply ES6 as much as possible to make his project much more concise and clear. Getting familiar with ES6 will help you go through the next sections more comfortably.
- The fifth section focuses on React framework. This section also shows clearly how to use React Developer Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing React components, component’s state and props.
- The sixth and seventh sections illustrate how to apply Redux technology and ES6 efficiently into an React application. After the 6th section, you will know a basic way to use Redux in a React framework. You will also know how to use Redux Dev Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing Redux state and action. After the 7th section, you will know how to use “React-Redux” library which is an advanced way to handle interactions between Redux and React and make your project a lot shorter and concise.
- The eighth section guides how to manipulate URLs with React-Redux-Router library
- The last one give more advanced knowledge.