English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78355-162-0 | 208 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
Building web applications with maintainable and performant user interfaces is a challenge that many have faced for more than a decade, but no one has risen to this challenge quite like React.js. Today React.js is used by Facebook, Instagram, Khan Academy, and Imperial College London, to name a few. Many new users recognize the benefits of React.js and adopt it in their own projects, forming a fast-growing community. The speed at which React.js has evolved promises a bright future for those who invest in learning it today.
What You Will Learn
- Install powerful React.js tools to make development much more efficient
- Create React elements with properties and children
- Get started with stateless and stateful React components
- Use JSX to speed up your React.js development process
- Add reactivity to your React components with lifecycle methods
- Utilize the Flux application architecture with your React components
- Test your React components with Jest test framework
Resolve the captcha to access the links!