English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 3h 12m | 1.16 GB
Start from the basics and go all the way to build your own Projects
Raspberry Pi has played a vital role in placing the power of digital making and computing into the hands of people worldwide.
You will begin this course by setting up a Raspberry Pi for the first-time boot. As you progress through the modules, you will explore the fundamentals of embedded software and hardware development. You will then explore Python and Linux programming and learn how to use them to build Raspberry Pi Projects. In the concluding sections, you will build mini projects using LED, switches, DHT11 Sensors (Temperature/Humidity/Light/Distance), and live data stream to IoT cloud.
By the end of this course, you will have acquired enough skills to leverage Raspberry Pi for building demonstrative projects.
- Set up Raspberry Pi3 and write python programs
- Build several Raspberry Pi-based mini-projects to get more insights
- Write and execute Linux and Python programming
- Build a weather monitoring station
- Develop an affinity towards the concepts of electronics
- Get hands-on experience with embedded software and hardware development