English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3 Hours | 377 MB
Learn how to program in under 3 hours!
Designed for the students with absolutely no programming experience, this training opportunity will explain not only how to program in Python, but will also explain what programming is, as well as why both professionals & non-professionals like to program in Python.
Divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced sections, in the beginning section students will learn how to apply fundamental Python keywords so as to collect, display, format, and create reports for the most-used data collection types. Designed to be completed quickly, the video presentation for part one is well under 3 hours.
In the more advanced sections, students will complete keyword mastery by exploring a large collection of activity-related topics. After learning the basics, students will enjoy learning how to create Generators, Context Managers, Re-usable Modules, Exceptions, as well as dozens of other advanced topics. -Students will even learn the secret of Google’s success by discovering how to create & search (“index”) popular data formats, as well as other file types.
- Discover how to simultaneously print to the screen, as well as to a file. Practice creating files that can used by Libre Office,
- Open Office, as well as Microsoft Excel. Gain hands-on experience locating, running, writing and reading information from other programs.
- Discover how to start, automate, and use other programs. Learn how to both send and receive information to external programs using standard input, as well as output streams. Learn how to
- interface with the Python interpreter to run dynamically-created commands, as well as stand-alone scripts.
- Gain hands-on experience locating, running, writing and reading information from cooperating with external programs.
- Discover how to write programs that can you can use start and / or automate programs.
- Learn how to both send and receive information to external programs using cross-platform standard input, as well as output streams.
- Learn how to interface with the Python interpreter to run dynamically-created commands, as well as stand-alone scripts.
Resolve the captcha to access the links!