English | 2020 | ISBN: 1650440712 | 148 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 30 MB
Master the programming skills you need to build a solid foundation in Python programming and learn how to build awesome GUI applications with PyQt!
Have you always wanted to get into programming, but have difficulty deciding which language to commit to as your first language or don’t feel smart enough? Do you want to learn how to design intuitive user interfaces?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then Python is the programming language you need to adopt.
Python is an extremely versatile language and is found everywhere in the tech industry. From web development to data science and machine learning, Python doesn’t seem to be going anywhere and will be around for a long time. It is also relatively easier to learn and has more support, making it perfect for beginners.
In this guide, you’re going learn how to master the basics of Python, from the essentials of Python to creating your own user interfaces, this guide has everything you need to build basic applications using Python and is the perfect introductory guide.
In Python GUI Programming with PyQt, you’re going to learn:
- Everything you need to know about the Python programming language to get started on the right foot
- Step-by-step instructions to install Python on your machine of choice
- How to execute Python scripts on Windows, Linux, and macOS
- How to write and run your very first Python program
- All you need to know about Python syntax—from keywords and statements to comments
- A crash guide to Python data types—from numbers and strings to lists and tuples
- How to accept user inputs from other people using your script in your Python program
- How to convert Python data from one type to another
- Controlling program flow with decision-making constructs and control structures and statements
- How to build your very first GUI application in Python with PyQt
- …and tons more!
Whether you’re a complete programming novice and have never written a line of code before, or you’re a seasoned programmer looking to add Python to skillset and take your programming chops to the next level, this book has everything you need to build a solid foundation in Python and start writing useful programs and designing simple user interfaces right out the gate.