Python for Quants is the first book-series in the market that takes you from the absolute beginner level in Python programming towards instant applications in Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis, Finance, and Algo Trading. Written with passion, this book of unprecedented quality and in-depth coverage teaches you the essentials of Python that allow you to start coding your ideas, models, and solving complex problems straight away!
Volume I of Python for Quants trilogy is all about making you feel comfortable with Python’s syntax and creativity of object-oriented programming. This Volume does not teach you quantitative finance nor statistics; this is the subject of Volume II and III. It teaches you Python 3.5 (2.7.10 compatible) applied to quantitative problems by great number of individually crafted examples and ready-to-use Python codes.
Volume I Highly Recommended for:
- Everyone who starts programming in Python
- Quantitative, Financial, and (Big) Data Analysts, Students, Researchers
- If You want to replace VBA with Python in Excel
QuantAtRisk Quality of Publishing:
- 1st Edition, Nov 26th 2015
- 100+ most useful Python functions
- 235 quality pages, A4 format, ready for double-side print, colour
- 50+ solved computational challenges
- 2000+ lines of Python code