A step-by-step guide that will help you build exciting projects using Raspberry Pi
- Get familiar with the specifications and features of different Raspberry Pi models.
- Create embedded projects using the Raspberry Pi.
- Learn how to build your projects using the Raspberry Pi Pico, a low-cost and high-performance microcontroller board.
The Raspberry Pi is a powerful and versatile computing platform that has become a popular choice for DIY electronics projects, hobbyist programming, and educational purposes. Whether you are new to the Raspberry Pi or a seasoned user, this book provides a comprehensive coverage of the latest Raspberry Pi models, software, and accessories.
The book begins with a detailed overview of how to start and set up your Raspberry Pi. It then introduces you to Raspberry Pi OS, including a comparison of 32-bit vs 64-bit and the difference between Raspberry Pi OS Legacy (Buster) and Raspberry Pi OS (Bullseye). Moving on, the book will help you get familiar with some basic Linux and Networking commands. The book also explains how to build GUI applications, web applications, and robots using Raspberry Pi and Python.
With clear explanations, practical examples, and plenty of opportunities for hands-on learning, this book will help you unleash the full potential of your Raspberry Pi and bring your ideas to life.
What you will learn
- Learn how to interact with the Raspberry Pi Pico for the first time.
- Learn how to use GPIO ZERO on your Raspberry Pi.
- Learn how to make GUI apps with Raspberry Pi and guizero.
- Learn how to connect the Raspberry Pi Camera Module to your Raspberry Pi.
- Learn how to build your first robot with Raspberry Pi with ease.