English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-25-964377-4 | 192 Pages | EPUB | 12 MB
Take your creations to the next level with FPGAs and Verilog
This fun guide shows how to get started with FPGA technology using the popular Mojo, Papilio One, and Elbert 2 boards. Written by electronics guru Simon Monk, Programming FPGAs: Getting Started with Verilog features clear explanations, easy-to-follow examples, and downloadable sample programs. You’ll get start-to-finish assembly and programming instructions for numerous projects, including an LED decoder, a timer, a tone generator―even a memory-mapped video display! The book serves both as a hobbyists’ guide and as an introduction for professional developers.
- Explore the basics of digital electronics and digital logic
- Examine the features of the Mojo, Papilio One, and Elbert 2 boards
- Set up your computer and dive in to Verilog programming
- Work with the ISE Design Suite and user constraints files
- Understand and apply modular Verilog programming methods
- Generate electrical pulses through your board’s GPIO ports
- Control servomotors and create your own sounds
- Attach a VGA TV or computer monitor and generate video
- All source code and finished bit files available for download
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!