Prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 70-483: Programming in C#. The “What, Why, and How” of each concept is presented along with quick summaries, code challenges, and exam questions to review and practice key concepts.
You will learn how to use:
- Lambda expressions to write LINQ query expressions
- Asynchronous programming with the Async and Await keywords to maximize performance of slow applications
- Regular expressions to validate user input
- Reflection to create and handle types at runtime
- and much more
The source code in the book will be available in the form of iCanCSharp notebooks and scripts that allow you to try out examples and extend them in interesting ways.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the necessary knowledge and skill set to prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-483
- Study the code challenges and practice questions on C# that are relevant to the exam
- Master the C# programming language
Who This Book Is For
Experienced C# and .NET programmers and developers who are ready to take and pass the exam in order to get certified