English | 2014 | ISBN: 978-0-13-359174-3 | 1088 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Problem Solving with C++ is intended for use in the C++ introductory programming course. Created for the beginner, it is also suitable for readers interested in learning the C++ programming language.
Problem Solving with C++ continues to be the most widely used textbook by students and instructors in the introduction to programming and C++ language course. Through each edition, hundreds and thousands of students have valued Walt Savitch’s approach to programming, which emphasizes active reading through the use of well-placed examples and self-test examples. Created for the beginner, this book focuses on cultivating strong problem-solving and programming techniques while introducing students to the C++ programming language.
MyProgrammingLab for Problem Solving with C++ is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Personalized Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
- Keep Your Course Current: This edition features a new introduction to C++11 in the context of C++98.
- Flexible Coverage that Fits your Course: Instructors can easily adapt the order in which chapters and sections are covered in their course without losing continuity.
- Clear and Friendly Presentation: Savitch’s clear, concise style is a hallmark feature of the text, receiving praise from students and instructors alike.
- Tried-and-true Pedagogy: A suite of pedagogical tools, enhanced by understandable language and code, has been used by hundreds of thousands of students and instructors.