English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1542658010 | 550 Pages | PDF | 296 MB
Master building PowerShell GUI applications with the PowerShell Studio guide
PowerShell Studio – A Comprehensive Guide was written for anyone that wants to learn how to develop user-friendly GUI applications for managing and automating small to enterprise level Windows environments. Step-by-step instruction walks you through installation, configuration, operation, and much more as you conquer the development of PowerShell GUI applications. This indispensable guide provides hands-on instruction and detailed conceptual explanations, anchored by practical applications and real-world examples.
You will learn how to use the extensive controls in PowerShell Studio as you are taken through in-depth explanations and real-life examples. WARNING: This book will increase your skills in PowerShell! You may very well become the go-to person in your company when it comes to designing and creating systems management applications.
This book is the ultimate guide to PowerShell Studio, helping administrators master Integrated Development Environments. Learn to:
- Installation and Configuration Options
- Ribbon Bar and Tabs Explained
- Predesigned Form Templates & Styles
- Form Controls and Control Sets
- Designing Custom Form Templates
- PowerShell Code Examples
- Implementing Source Control
- Creating Effective Deployments
- Extensive Form Control Examples
- Form Controls Properties Tables
- GIT and VersionRecall Implementation
- Tips and Tricks for everyday use
- Remote Cache Management
- Step-by-Step Example Projects
Resolve the captcha to access the links!