English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1032302294 | 590 Pages | PDF | 115 MB
Databases have become an integral part of modern life. Today’s society is an information-driven society, and database technology has a direct impact on all aspects of daily life. Decisions are routinely made by organizations based on the information collected and stored in databases. Database management systems such as Oracle are crucial to apply data in industrial or commercial systems. Equally crucial is a graphical user interface (GUI) to enable users to access and manipulate data in databases. The Apache NetBeans IDE with Java is an ideal candidate for developing a GUI with programming functionality.
Oracle Database Programming with Java: Ideas, Designs, and Implementations is written for college students and software programmers who want to develop practical and commercial database programming with Java and relational databases such as Oracle Database XE 18c. The book details practical considerations and applications of database programming with Java and is filled with authentic examples as well as detailed explanations. Advanced topics in Java Web like Java Web Applications and Java Web Services are covered in real project examples to show how to handle the database programming issues in the Apache NetBeans IDE environment.
This book features:
- A real sample database, CSE _ DEPT, which is built with Oracle SQL Developer, provided and used throughout the book
- Step by step, detailed illustrations and descriptions of how to design and build a practical relational database
- Fundamental and advanced Java database programming techniques practical to both beginning students and experienced programmers
- Updated Java desktop and Web database programming techniques, such as Java Enterprise Edition 7, JavaServer Pages, JavaServer
- Faces, Enterprise Java Beans, Web applications and Web services, including GlassFish and Tomcat Web servers
- More than 30 real database programming projects with detailed illustrations
- Actual JDBC APIs and JDBC drivers, along with code explanations
- Homework and selected solutions for each chapter to strengthen and improve students’ learning and understanding of the topics they have studied
Resolve the captcha to access the links!