English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-364-4 | 400 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Odoo is a full-featured open source ERP with a focus on extensibility. The flexibility and sustainability of open source is also a key selling point of Odoo. It is built on a powerful framework for rapid application development, both for back-end applications and front-end websites.
The book starts by covering Odoo installation and administration, and provides a gentle introduction to application development. It then dives deep into several of the areas that an experienced developer will need to use. You’ll learn implement business logic, adapt the UI, and extend existing features.
What You Will Learn
- Install and manage Odoo environments and instances
- Use Models to define your application’s data structures
- Add business logic to your applications
- Implement automated tests and debug Odoo apps
- Use back-end views to create a user interface
- Get to know about the access security model and internationalization features
- Develop front-end website features
- Extend the web client with new widgets and features
Resolve the captcha to access the links!