Node.js, MongoDB and AngularJS Web Development is a complete guide for web programmers who want to integrate these three technologies into full working solutions. It begins with concise, crystal-clear tutorials on each of the three technologies and then quickly moves on to building several common web applications.
Readers will learn how to use Node.js and MongoDB to build more scalable, high-performance sites, how to leverage AngularJS’s innovative MVC approach to structure more effective pages and applications, and how to use all three together to deliver outstanding next-generation Web solutions.
- Implement a highly scalable and dynamic web server using Node.js and Express
- Implement a MongoDB data store for your web applications
- Define static and dynamic web routes and implement server-side scripts to support them
- Implement Express in Node.js
- Create Jade templates
- Define your own custom AngularJS directives that extend the HTML language
- Implement client-side services that can interact with the Node.js web server
- Build dynamic browser views that provide rich user interaction
- Add authenticated user accounts to your web applications
- Add nested comment components to your web pages
- Build an end-to-end shopping cart