In this book, we will take you on a journey across various ideas and components, and the challenges you would commonly encounter while designing and developing software using the Node.js platform. You will also discover the “Node.js way” of dealing with design and coding decisions.
The book kicks off by exploring the fundamental principles and components that define the platform. It then shows you how to master asynchronous programming and how to design elegant and reusable components using well-known patterns and techniques. The book rounds off by teaching you the various approaches to scale, distribute, and integrate your Node.js application.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the fundamental Node.js components and use them to their full potential
- Untangle your modules by organizing and connecting them coherently
- Reuse well-known solutions to circumvent common design and coding issues
- Deal with asynchronous code with comfort and ease
- Identify and prevent common problems, programming errors, and anti-patterns