English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-9355513496 | 232 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 66 MB
A practical guide that will help you build AI and ML solutions faster with fewer efforts and no programming knowledge
- Start your journey to become an AI expert today.
- Learn how to build AI solutions to solve complex problems in your organization.
- Get familiar with different No-code AI tools and platforms.
“No-Code Artificial Intelligence” is a book that enables you to develop AI applications without any programming knowledge. Authored by the founder of AICromo (https://aicromo.com/), this book takes you through an array of examples that shows how to build AI solutions using No-code AI tools.
The book starts by sharing insights on the evolution of No-code AI and the different types of No-code AI tools and platforms available in the market. The book then helps you start building applications of Machine Learning in Finance, Healthcare, Sales, and Cybersecurity. It will also teach you to create AI applications to perform sales forecasting, find fraudulent claims, and detect diseases in plants. Furthermore, the book will show how to build Machine Learning models for a variety of use cases in image recognition, video object recognition, and data prediction.
After reading this book, you will be able to build AI applications with ease.
What you will learn
- Use different No-code AI tools such as AWS Sagemaker, DataRobot, and Google AutoML.
- Learn how to create a Machine Learning model to predict housing prices.
- Build Natural Language Processing (NLP) models for Healthcare information Identification.
- Learn how to build an AI model to create targeted customer offerings.
- Use traditional ways to perform AI implementation using programming languages and AI libraries.
Resolve the captcha to access the links!