English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-065-0 | 274 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
Designing and implementing applications in a modular manner is highly encouraged and desirable in both simple and enterprise level applications.
What You Will Learn
- Design and augment modules using both tight augmentation and loose augmentation
- Extend the capabilities of modules by creating sub-modules using techniques such as cloning and inheritance
- Move from isolated module pieces to a cohesive, well integrated application modules that can interact and work together without being tightly coupled
- See how SandBoxing is used to create a medium for all the modules to talk to each other as well as to the core
- Use the concepts of modular application design to handle dependencies and load modules asynchronously