English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-5093-0001-3 | 448 Pages | PDF (convert), EPUB | 33 MB
Master powerful new approaches to web architecture, design, and user experience
This book presents a pragmatic, problem-driven, user-focused approach to planning, designing, and building dynamic web solutions. You’ll learn how to gain maximum value from Domain-Driven Design (DDD), define optimal supporting architecture, and succeed with modern UX-first design approaches. The author guides you through choosing and implementing specific technologies and addresses key user-experience topics, including mobile-friendly and responsive design. You’ll learn how to gain more value from existing Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC and SignalR by using them alongside other technologies such as Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, and JQuery. By using these techniques and understanding the new ASP.NET Core 1.0, you can quickly build advanced web solutions that solve today’s problems and deliver an outstanding user experience.
Microsoft MVP Dino Esposito shows you how to:
- Plan websites and web apps to mirror real-world social and business processes
- Use DDD to dissect and master the complexity of business domains
- Use UX-Driven Design to reduce costs and give customers what they want
- Realistically compare server-side and client-side web paradigms
- Get started with the new ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Simplify modern visual webpage construction with Bootstrap
- Master practical, efficient techniques for running ASP.NET MVC projects
- Consider new options for implementing persistence and working with data models
- Understand Responsive Web Design’s pros, cons, and tradeoffs
- Build truly mobile-friendly, mobile-optimized websites
For experienced developers and solution architects who want to plan and develop web solutions more effectively. Assumes basic familiarity with the Microsoft web development stackHomepage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!