English | 2020 | ISBN: 978-1838985684 | 400 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 73 MB
Get up to speed with expert tips, techniques, and the latest insights to confidently take the PL-200 exam
The Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200) exam tests and validates the practical skills of Power Platform users who are proficient in developing solutions by combining the tools in Power Platform and the Microsoft 365 ecosystem based on business needs.
This certification guide offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the PL-200 exam so you can prepare effectively for the exam. Written in a clear, succinct way with self-assessment questions, exam tips, and mock exams with detailed explanations of solutions, this book covers common day-to-day activities involved in configuring Power Platform, such as managing entities, creating apps, implementing security, and managing system change.
You’ll also explore the role of a functional consultant in creating a data model in the Common Data Service. Moving ahead, you’ll learn how to design the user experience and even build model-driven and Canvas apps. As you progress, the book will show you how to manage automation and create chatbots. Finally, you’ll understand how to display your data with Power BI and integrate Power Platform with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
By the end of this book, you’ll be well-versed with the essential concepts and techniques required to prepare for the PL-200 certification exam.
What you will learn
- Understand how to build apps that meet customer needs
- Extend the schema for Common Data Service with entities, fields, and relationships
- Create and configure automations to simplify user activities
- Explore various security features in Power Platform and learn how to implement them
- Use multiple data sources to create task or role-based web and mobile applications for users
- Automate business processes and enhance the user experience with Power Automate and UI Flows
- Integrate various applications within the Microsoft ecosystem with Power Platform