A quick hands-on video introduction to the MEAN web programming stack MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js
Recorded live at a workshop training session, MEAN Web Development Workshop allows you to sit in as expert trainer Marc Wandschneider covers the fundamentals of the MEAN stack MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js while walking the workshop participants through the process of creating real-world web applications.
The first section covers using Node.js to build the backend web server components, the next section covers using MongoDB as the data store for the Node.js backend components, and the final section covers using AngularJS as the client-side framework for the web application.
Code files for the author’s examples are available on GitHub at github.com/marcwan/MeanWorkshop
What You Will Learn
- Ability to Create High Performance Web Applications
- Understanding of the AngularJS Framework
- Ability to Create and Maintain MongoDB Databases
- Understanding of Node.js Development
- Ability to Build Web Service in Node.js