English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4.5 Hours | 543 MB
Secure any Linux server from hackers & protect it against hacking. The practical Linux Administration security guide.
This course will not only teach you the security concepts and guidelines that will keep your Linux servers safe, it will walk you through hardening measures step-by-step.
By the end of this course you will be able to tighten up the security on any Linux system. You’ll learn the security weaknesses of the Linux operating system and be given step-by-step instructions on how to protect those weaknesses. You’ll even learn some security concepts that apply to information security as a whole while focusing on the Linux specific issues that require special consideration.
Here is just some of what you will learn by taking this Linux Security and Hardening course:
- How to protect your Linux systems against hackers.
- Ways to prevent attackers from breaking into your systems, even when they have physical access to your machine.
- How to enforce strong password policies and control password as well as account aging policies on your Linux servers.
- SSH Hardening practices.
- Network security tactics.
- Port scanning and network service detection.
- How the Linux firewall works and exactly how to configure it.
- How to protect the superuser (root) account.
- Ways to share accounts securely with an audit trail.
- File system security and encryption.
- Using and configuring sudo, and why you need to.
- Advanced Linux permissions include special modes, file attributes, and access control lists (ACLs).