English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 4h 19m | 1.04 GB
Build and ship Java applications with Spring
Learning Spring Boot will help developers, beginner and seasoned, learn how to build powerful apps fast. We’ll introduce core pieces of Spring Boot and show how easy it is to focus on building functionality without getting hung up on unnecessary infrastructure and tedious low level APIs. All examples are built using the Spring Initializr site and a modern IDE.
In Learning Spring Boot you’ll find out how to:
- Build a Java application from scratch with Spring Initializr
- Use Spring Data as a backend for your application
- Build complex UIs in the context of an example application
- Develop our project in a manner that lets us apply TDD principles
- Incorporate client-server networking features and functionality
- Secure our application against malicious or abusive behavior
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!