English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-378-1 | 258 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Master the art of building responsive visualizations on the Web
Using D3.js and Responsive Design principles, you will not just be able to implement visualizations that look and feel awesome across all devices and screen resolutions, but you will also boost your productivity and reduce development time by making use of Bootstrap―the most popular framework for developing responsive web applications.
You will finish the journey by discovering the caveats of mobile-first applications and learn how to master cross-browser complications.
What you will learn
- Get familiar with responsive design for data visualizations
- Understand the main concepts of D3.js to create interactive visualizations
- Unleash the power of Bootstrap to create stunning and responsive visualizations for all screen resolutions
- Implement Touch and Mouse interactions for mobile-first applications
- Design Transitions and Animations that impress in portrait and landscape
- Build a Responsive World Map using GeoJSON and D3.js