English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1785883347 | 160 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 10 MB
You’ll learn about various components such as Digital GPIO pins, PWM output pins, Sensors, servos, and motors to be used with Johnny-Five along with some advanced components such as I2C, and SPI. You will learn to connect your Johnny-Five robots to internet services and other NodeBots to form networks. By the end of this book, you will have explored the benefits of the Johnny-Five framework and the many devices it unlocks.
What You Will Learn
- Familiarise yourself with Johnny-Five Read, Eval, and Print Loop (REPL) to modify and debug robotics code in real time
- Build robots with basic output devices to create projects that light up, make noise, and more
- Create projects with complex output devices, and employ the Johnny-Five API to simplify the use of components that require complex interfaces, such as I2C
- Make use of sensors and input devices to allow your robotics projects to survey the world around them and accept input from users
- Use the Sensor and Motor objects to make it much easier to move your robotics projects
- Learn about the Animation API that will allow you to program complex movements using timing and key frames
- Bring in other devices to your Johnny-Five projects, such as USB devices and remotes
- Connect your Johnny-Five projects to external APIs and create your own Internet of Things!
Resolve the captcha to access the links!