Learn to use some of the most exciting and powerful tools to deliver world-class quality software with continuous delivery and DevOps
Harness the power of DevOps to boost your skill set and make your IT organization perform better. If you’re keen to employ DevOps techniques to better your software development, this course contains all you need to overcome the day-to-day complications of managing complex infrastructures the DevOps way.
Start with your first module – Practical DevOps – that encompasses the entire flow from code from testing to production. Get a solid ground-level knowledge of how to monitor code for any anomalies, perform code testing, and make sure the code is running smoothly through a series of real-world exercise, and develop practical skills by creating a sample enterprise Java application.
In the second module, run through a series of tailored mini-tutorials designed to give you a complete understanding of every DevOps automation technique. Create real change in the way you deliver your projects by utilizing some of the most commendable software available today. Go from your first steps of managing code in Git to configuration management in Puppet, monitoring using Sensu, and more.
In the final module, get to grips with the continuous delivery techniques that will help you reduce the time and effort that goes into the delivery and support of software.
This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
- Practical DevOps by Joakim Verona
- DevOps Automation Cookbook by Michael Duffy
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps : A Quickstart Guide – Second Edition by Paul Swartout
What You Will Learn
- Set up and familiarize yourself with all the tools you need to be efficient with DevOps
- Design an application that is suitable for continuous deployment systems with DevOps in mind
- Test the code using automated regression testing with Jenkins Selenium
- Managing the lifecycle of hosts, from creation to ongoing management using Puppet Razor
- Find out how to manage, use, and work with Code in the Git version management system
- See what traps, pitfalls, and hurdles to look out for as you implement continuous delivery and DevOps
This course is for developers who want to understand how the infrastructure that builds today’s enterprises works, and how to painlessly and regularly ship quality software.Homepage