English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788293631 | 310 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 103 MB
Learn Node.js By Building 6 Projects: Build practical Node.js projects
This is an advanced, practical guide to harnessing the power of Node.js by creating 6 full-scale real-world projects, from creating a chat application to an eLearning system.
With its event-driven architecture and efficient web services capabilities, more and more companies are building their entire infrastructure around Node.js. Node has become a de facto part of web development that any serious developer needs to master.
This book includes six Node.js projects that gradually increase in complexity. You’ll start by building a simple web server and create a basic website. You will then move to create the login system, blog system, chat system, and e-learning system.
By creating and following the example projects in this book, you’ll improve your Node.js skills through practical working projects, and you’ll learn how to use Node.js with many other useful technologies, such as ExpressJS, Kickstart, and Heroku.
What You Will Learn
- Create powerful applications using Node.js
- Build scalable and lightweight web applications
- Use the Express Framework to build web applications
- Understand the coding principles behind practical web applications
- Understand the concepts of network programming
- Use Node.js with other technologies including Kickstart and Heroku
- Use Node with database technologies Cassandra and MongoDB