English | MP4 | AVC 1152×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 1.5 Hours | 142 MB
Learn Node JS Just in 2 hours. Fast and Efficient ! From total beginner to back-end developer!
NodeJS is an amazing platform. NodeJS is a rapidy growing web server technology, and Node developers are among the highest paid in the industry. Knowing NodeJS well will get you a job or improve your current one by enabling you to build high quality, robust web applications.In this course we begin with Node’s background, concepts and strategies for writing asynchronous code. We then examine Node’s module system, including built-in modules, application modularization as well as the NPM third party module registry. From there we tackle EventEmitters and Streams, as well as utilities for interacting with the local file system.
NodeJS is the fastest growing server-side language. Companies like Walmart, Netflix, and LinkedIn are moving their back-ends over to Node. It’s speed, scalability, and growing community are a few of the great reason to build you apps on Node.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac or PC
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Build and Launch your own Node.js app
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it works
- Use NPM and manage node packages
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone who don’t have server technology experience but wish to gain this skill