English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 10h 56m | 1.84 GB
Enhance your digital image processing and image processing programming skills in MATLAB in an enjoyable way
Be it art, marketing, or even politics, images are the most important means of information transfer. And nearly all images these days are digital, making it necessary for you to learn everything about image processing and digital image processing.
Don’t worry if you aren’t experienced in image processing; this course will help you get started. You’ll develop the fundamental skills you need for image processing and creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) in a fun and engaging way.
This course is not just about image processing-related code; it will help you enhance your MATLAB coding and programming skills in numerical processing, control statements, working with data, and much more.
- Understand how to think about and work with digital images
- Explore how to make movies and animations
- Get to grips with advanced programming techniques such as handles and vectorization
- Discover image processing functions, including smoothing, filtering, blending, and embossing
- Create GUIs from scratch, with and without the MATLAB GUIDE tool