Get Tips to Answer the Most Frequently Asked Kubernetes Interview Questions to Ace Your Interview
- Gain hands-on experience working with both basic and advanced concepts of Kubernetes, the industry-leading container orchestration system, to proficiently deploy and manage your containers.
- Demystifies the complexities of Kubernetes making it accessible to anyone who is interested in IT.
- Learn how to handle challenges and overcome them while implementing Kubernetes.
Looking to land a job as a Kubernetes administrator, developer, or maintainer? Our book has got you covered! With clear explanations and practical examples, you’ll learn everything you need to know about Kubernetes and ace your interview with confidence. Kubernetes has become the de facto for container orchestration. The explosion in the use of Kubernetes has created a massive demand for Kubernetes administrators, developers, and maintainers. The purpose of this book is to explain the concepts of Kubernetes along with practical examples so that a job seeker can answer interview questions about Kubernetes with confidence.
The book starts with the importance of DevOps culture and showing you with examples of how you can incorporate it at the work. Next we cover all the essential Kubernetes components, including Pods, ReplicaSets, Deployments, Services, Ingress Controllers, and PersistentVolumes. The book then deep dives into Docker containers and explains how Kubernetes orchestration helps to scale your containers. It explores multiple ways of launching your Kubernetes cluster and deploying Kubernetes services. Towards the end, the book will help you to review Kubernetes’ capabilities and implementation differences in public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and GCP. Plus, we’ll show you the best tips and tools for optimizing performance. And, finally, you’ll discover various tools for managing apps at scale.
By the end of the book, you will be able to answer the most commonly asked questions in a Kubernetes interview.
What you will learn
- Work with Kubernetes services in networking, storage, application /node management, and GitOps.
- Explore tools for monitoring and tuning Kubernetes performance.
- Learn how to diagnose and troubleshoot issues in Pods, Services, and Ingress.
- Use tools to create multi-environment Kubernetes deployments.
- Work with various Kubernetes tools, extensions, and plug-ins.