English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 05m | 879 MB
Develop useful plugins for the Atlassian marketplace
Jira is an issue and project-tracking application, and one of the most popular software development tools utilized by Agile teams. Jira 8 comes with performance improvements to meet the demands of ever-growing enterprise teams. This one-stop resource will get you started creating (and working with) Jira plugins and customizations. We will be using Jira 8 throughout this tutorial.
You’ll begin your journey by learning to develop and deploy plugins and then modify them to suit your needs. You will learn to customize the look and feel of your Jira UI, and then perform a detailed configuration of Jira Issues for administrators. Then you’ll learn to create and manage custom fields in JIRA efficiently, and operate with workflows by learning to manipulate them programmatically. Finally, we cover how to build useful gadgets and prepare reports.
By the end, you will have built a solid foundation in Jira and will be equipped to use it efficiently to improve your team’s productivity.
- Create and deploy your own JIRA plugins on the Atlassian Marketplace
- Extend the default functionality provided by the latest version of JIRA to meet customer project requirements
- Manipulate essential workflows programmatically with ease
- Create new custom reports that provide insights about JIRA issues and objects
- Extend existing reports to show important data and statistics
- Build useful gadgets in JIRA and enable them on a user’s dashboard