English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1530011391 | 74 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Java – as the company behind it states – can be found in over three billion devices. Java is an object-oriented programming language that is similar to the C# language. Both are programming languages with high potential and a learning curve that beginners can become comfortable with in no time.
This book will cover the fundamental lessons of the Java programming language, which will be a beginner’s gateway into the vast world of programming. Included are the following core topics:
- Understanding the Java program structure
- What are the Object-oriented Programming (OOP) and its key concepts
- Declaring and Working with Variables
- Getting to Know the Data Types
- Using Flow Control in a Java Program
- Importing other Classes (Random number generator & Scanner)
- Using Access Modifiers
- Learning about more Classes and Objects
- Using Constructors
- Understanding the Importance of Serialization
- Understanding Inheritance
- And Many More!