English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1-4842-2354-3 | 135 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
A closer look at the latest iOS architecture to understand security parameters
When it comes to security, iOS has been in the spotlight for a variety of reasons. Although a tough system to manipulate, there are still critical security bugs that can be exploited. In response to this issue, author Kunal Relan offers a concise, deep dive into iOS Security, including all the tools and methods to master reverse engineering of iOS apps and penetration testing.
iOS Penetration Testing covers the most significant attacks threatening iOS applications in recent times. The readers will also learn methods of patching iOS applications to make payment transactions and personal data sharing more secure.
What you will learn:
- Get a deeper understanding of iOS Infrastructure and Architecture
- Obtain deep insights of iOS Security and Jailbreaking
- Learn Reverse Engineering techniques for securing your iOS Apps
- Learn the basics of Application Development for iOS
- Security Best Practices of iOS applications
The target audience of this book will be the Security Professionals, information Security analysts, iOS Reverse Engineers , iOS Developers and readers interested in secure application development in iOS.Homepage