English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 5 Hours | 1006 MB
This course will provide you with all the knowledge necessary to start developing your own apps using Ionic, by taking a hands-on “by example” approach. It will walk you through the creation of two complete apps, as well as provide many more smaller examples illustrating various Ionic features and development practices.
Included with this course you get access to the source code for each example and for each step.
What are the requirements?
- Computer running Windows, Mac, or Linux (Mac needed to package iOS apps)
- Knowledge of AngularJS advantageous but not essential
- Some familiarity with command line interfaces advantageous
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 45 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Develop complete mobile apps in HTML5
- Use Cordova plugins to access native APIs (e.g. Camera)
- Build and run your apps in Android and iOS
What is the target audience?
- Web developers that want to build mobile apps