English | 2014 | ISBN: 978-1466515659 | 258 Pages | PDF | 13 MB
Presenting cutting-edge research, Intrusion Detection in Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks explores the security aspects of the basic categories of wireless ad-hoc networks and related application areas. Focusing on intrusion detection systems (IDSs), it explains how to establish security solutions for the range of wireless networks, including mobile ad-hoc networks, hybrid wireless networks, and sensor networks.
This edited volume reviews and analyzes state-of-the-art IDSs for various wireless ad-hoc networks. It includes case studies on honesty-based intrusion detection systems, cluster oriented-based intrusion detection systems, and trust-based intrusion detection systems.
- Addresses architecture and organization issues
- Examines the different types of routing attacks for WANs
- Explains how to ensure Quality of Service in secure routing
- Considers honesty and trust-based IDS solutions
- Explores emerging trends in WAN security
- Describes the blackhole attack detection technique
Surveying existing trust-based solutions, the book explores the potential of the CORIDS algorithm to provide trust-based solutions for secure mobile applications. Touching on more advanced topics, including security for smart power grids, securing cloud services, and energy-efficient IDSs, this book provides you with the tools to design and build secure next-generation wireless networking environments.Homepage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!