English | 2014 | ISBN: 978-1491908617 | 334 Pages | PDF | 36 MB
Learn to make iOS apps even if you have absolutely no programming experience. This hands-on book takes you from idea to App Store, using real-world examples—such as driving a car or eating at a restaurant—to teach programming and app development. You’ll learn concepts through clear, concise, jargon-free language.
This book focuses on Apple’s new programming language, Swift. Each lesson is divided into two parts: the lecture portion explains the terms and concepts through examples, and the exercise portion helps you apply these concepts while building real-world apps, like a tip calculator. Learn how to think differently—and see the world from a whole new perspective.
- Learn the basic building blocks of programming
- Dive into the Swift programming language
- Make apps for iPhone and iPad
- Use GPS in your app to find a user’s location
- Take or select photos with your app
- Integrate your app with Facebook and Twitter
- Submit your app to the App Store
- Manage and market your app on the App Store