English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 31m | 452 MB
Build Blockchain projects which establish trust, security and transparency using Hyperledger
While building enterprise grade Blockchain applications to serve a large set of customers you need to think whether your application complies with data protection regulations. Using the Hyperledger framework you can build permissioned applications with better performance, scalability and trust. This will not only give you full control of data being shared with other parties but also brings in a higher level of security.
This course will teach you all the basics of Hyperledger Fabric technology so that you can use it in your Enterprise grade projects with better understanding & clarity. You will learn about Hyperledger Fabric, how it is different from technologies like Bitcoin, Ethereum & related crypto currencies. Architecture and components of Hyperledger Fabric & how this works in applications. You will be building a legal land registration application with Hyperledger Fabric which caters to a large set of customers and also can be used by large enterprises for a non-financial projects. Evaluate if a business application will benefit by adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology. By the end of this course you will be confident in building your own fault-tolerant, high performance, secure business related applications using Hyperledger Fabric and Compose framework on Blockchain technology.
We will work up from some basic theory about Blockchain and gradually build a basic development environment where we will design a proof of concept Blockchain network, which we will be able to interface with an arbitrary front-end through a RESTful API.
What You Will Learn
- Design and develop Hyperledger Blockchain business applications using the Hyperledger Composer and Fabric Framework
- Work with permissionless and permissioned Blockchains and see how Bitcoin/Ethereum differ from Hyperledger
- Set up a basic development Hyperledger Fabric network on your own computer.
- Access your Hyperledger Fabric network via Hyperledger Composer.
- Start building a simple Blockchain application for land registration.
- Package and install this application on your Hyperledger Fabric network
- Write some basic unit tests to verify that the network works.
- Extend your network to host multiple peers on separate computers
- Secure the network by implementing OAuth, implementing the Fabric Certificate Authority, and setting up your network on Kubernetes