English | MP4 | AVC 1360×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4.5 Hours | 517 MB
Learn HTML5 and CSS3 and code your own Interactive websites in no time.
If you are in Business you know how importance a website is. It is like your business identy. but when you want to create your own webiste and contact a webdesigner, they’ll charge you thousand of dollars to create that. Because they know how write code to make a website and you don’t. But think if you know how to write code and create your own website, it’s not just save you money it also make you money, How? just create websites for others and they will pay you thousand of dolars just doing that. So that’s why this course are. In this course I’ll tech HTML and CSS the language behind every website.
In the first chapter we start with HTML5. First of all we learn what is html and learn it’s syntax and semantics. Then we move onto basic document structure, how to properly section pages and how to use HTML to format page content using phrase elements and font markup language.
After that, we’ll explore how to properly create hyperlinks and lists. Finally, we look at html5 forms and table. And also explaning html5 audio and video tags and some embed tag like iframe.
On the next chapter we move onto styling part the CSS. In this chapter you will learn about what CSS is and what it can do for you. we start with CSS syntax then move onto fonts, colours, margins, padding, lines, links, height, width, background images. We also take an in depth look at advanced positions like absolute position, relative position and fixed position. Also we look at how to create beautiful gradient effects and many other cool things.
Thanks for watching this video, and I can’t wait to show you how easy it is to begin writing html and CSS code to create your own website.
What are the requirements?
- Computer / Laptop
- Internet Connection
- Text Editor [Free Resource Include]
- Passionate About Learning New Things
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 63 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Learn What is HTML5
- Learn Important of HTML5
- Learn how to formatting content
- Learn how to displaying images
- Learn how to use Heading, Paragraph, and DIV elements
- Learn Table and Form elements
- Learn how to creating lists (OL, UL, DL)
- Learn How to Control styling using Phrase elements and Font markup
- Learn how to using audio tag, video tag, iframe and more
- Learn What Is CSS3
- Learn What Is CSS Syntax
- How to Exploring Font Properties
- Learn How To Style using Colours, Margins, Padding, Lines
- Learn How To Style Links With There States
- Learn Height, Width And Max. Height, Max. Width
- Learn Difference Between Background Color And Images
- Learn Advanced Positions Like Absolute, Relative, Fixed Positions
- Learn How To Create Gradient Color In CSS And Much More
What is the target audience?
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Total Beginners
- People Passionate About Web Design
- Anyone Who Want To Learn Code